Wifi Router & Repeater
The Wireless-N WiFi AP/Repeater/Router is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business, offices and home office networking requirement.
– Router-Standard Wireless Router connect to Internet by WAN port, and then terminal devices can connect to this router by wireless connection or connect to this router’s LAN port by wired.
– AP – Raditional wired router realize wireless function: this router can connect to up link router’s LAN port by wired connection,user teminal can connect to this router by wired or wireless connection.
– Repeater-Extend wireless signal comprehensively: This router can connect to uplink wireless router by wireless connection,user terminal can connect to this router by wired or wireless connection.
– WISP-Wireless used as WAN port: This router can connect to uplink wireless router by wireless connection,at the same time, it can extend wireless signal for other devices’ connection.
– WLAN 802.11n for wireless high-speed access.
– Downward compatible with 802.11g and 802.11b.
– Supports 2.4GHz WLAN networks.
– Simple software setup.
– Integrated antennas.
– 300 Mbps.
What’s in the box